I work on computer networks and security. I seek to build usable, secure, and
privacy-preserving services. My professional web site is available
I maintain the following software projects. Smaller projects are available on
my GitHub profile.
- exitmap: Fast and flexible scanner for Tor exit relays.
- ScrambleSuit: Network traffic obfuscation protocol.
- zoossh: Fast parser for Tor file formats.
- sybilhunter: Hunts for Sybil attacks in the Tor network.
- atlas_tools: Command line tools to interact with the RIPE Atlas network.
- CensorBib: Bibliography containing academic research on Internet censorship.
- Block pages: Collection of censorship block pages collected all around the globe.
- TikZ examples: TikZ example code for LaTeX.
- Meta writing tips: A collection of writing and publishing tips.
Last updated: 2016-12-12