I’m looking for a job in industry or the non-profit space.
Please contact me if you know of any positions.
I work on computer networks and security. I seek to build usable, secure, and
privacy-preserving services. My professional web site is available
here, and I occasionally also
I maintain the following software projects. Smaller projects are available on
my GitHub profile.
- exitmap: Fast and flexible scanner for Tor exit relays.
- ScrambleSuit: Network traffic obfuscation protocol.
- zoossh: Fast parser for Tor file formats.
- sybilhunter: Hunts for Sybil attacks in the Tor network.
- atlas_tools: Command line tools to interact with the RIPE Atlas network.
Last updated: 2017-08-23